This couch roll is tissue based, measuring 50cm across, making it designed to fit all standard couches. It is used to cover Physiotherapy beds along with most other medical beds, including beauty couches and beds. The rolls are individually wrapped for extra protection. The paper used is highly strong, therefore, it does not rip or break away easily. Furthermore, this makes it highly useful for medical and health industries.
The couch roll is placed on top of the bed, placing a barrier between the patient and the bed. After the treatment is finished, the paper can be discarded, and any germs and bodily fluids like sweat, are discarded along with it. Lastly, the table is wiped down and a new sheet of paper is placed on top, ready for the next patient. This allows for a quick turnover of patients. Thus, allowing for an increased number of treatments, solving patients issues.
What are the benefits of using couch roll?
– Keeps treatment beds sanitary
– It is disposable. Therefore, it limits the spread of bacteria and germs from patients.
– It is eco-friendly. Most couch roll is now recyclable, making it ideal for the environment. Especially if multiple patients are seen a day.
– It is cost effective. Constantly washing linens can become expensive. Therefore, using the roll you will reduce your costs.
– It is durable. Couch roll can withstand a lot of movement. It also absorbs sweat, grease and oil.
– 2 ply
– Width: 50cm
– Length of roll: 40 metres
Furthermore, check out some of the treatment beds we have on offer at Medpoint.