Hypafix dressing fixation is an elastic, adhesive non-woven sheet, that is a fast and easy way to fixate dressings on to the skin.
Characteristics and Benefits:
High skin tolerance:
– Well tolerated thanks to its acrylic copolymer adhesive mass
– Reduces the risk of allergies thanks to its skin- compatible ingredients
– Permeable to air and water vapour
Soft and highly adaptable/ comfortable:
– Made with non-woven polyester material. This therefore allows a perfect adaptation to the different contours of the body, without limiting movement.
– The mobility of the patient remains intact for a long period of time.
– High initial and permanent adhesiveness.
– Easily adheres to concave and convex areas of the body.
– Prevents/ avoids slipping of the dressing thanks to the reliability of its adhesive.
– The complete coverage of the dressing reduces the risks of contamination.
– It is removed easily, without pain and without leaving residues.
What can I use Hypafix Dressing Fixation for?
– Fixation of dressing in large areas, particularly in joints or parts of the body that are contoured or with movement.
– Fixation of tubes, catheters, probes, cannulas and measuring devices.
For extra protection, try our Compressive Tubular Bandage.