These Class I Medical gloves are used as personal protective equipment. They work to protect the wearer and/or the patient from the spread of micro-organisms that may potentially cause infection or illness during medical procedures and examinations. They are non-latex, powder free and are made from 100% nitrile (acrylonitrile butadiene). The gloves are disposable and are only for one time wearing.
– internal surface chlorinated;
– AQL 1.0;
– textured fingertips;
– beaded cuff;
– Available in the colour blue
When should you use medical gloves?
You should use gloves to stop cross contamination of germs and illness when working with patients/ clients on a regular basis. It also keep the area clean and hygienic, as is stops the patient transferring fluids such as sweat and oils on to the wearer.
What should you know before using medical gloves?
– Wash your hands before using sterile gloves.
– Make sure the medical gloves fit properly, for you to wear them comfortably.
– Ensure you are not allergic to latex, and if so, then use non-latex gloves.
– Always change your gloves if they rip or tear.
– After using the gloves, wash your hands thoroughly.
– Never reuse gloves.
For added protection, why not try our Disposable Face Masks.