This Degas Pro Treatment Table is a two-section electric physiotherapy table with assisted adjustable height. It is suitable for medical exams, treatments, physiotherapy, massage and cervical manipulation. It comes with a push button control panel that lets you move the table up and down while treating a patient.
The many features of the Degas Pro include:
– Two-section modern and high quality bed. Sturdy and easy-to-use structure. Stable and resistant.
– The 51 cm headrest is adjustable in the forward and backward direction, making the table very versatile for various uses.
– Optional 360° perimeter control facilitates height adjustment offering maximum operator comfort.
– Practical handle for tilting the headrest that allows for different inclinations up to +70° and -20°.
– Push-button panel with safety lock for height adjustment (except for versions with perimeter control).
– Four retractable castors with 360° rotation are optionally available to facilitate moving the bed.
Dimensions: 194 x 64 x (h)50 – 92 cm
Adjustable Height: From 50 cm to 92 cm
Backrest/Headrest adjustment: Gas spring assisted
Head Section/ Backrest tilt: Inclinations up to +70° and -20°
Upholstery: Fire-retardant padding and upholstery
Motor Thrust Force: 1 x 8000N
Control: Hand Switch
– Peripheral Control Bar Option
– Wheel Option
– Peripheral Control and Wheel Options
Safe Working Load: 160 kg
Maximum Capacity: 200 kg