This Chagall Neo 6 Treatment Table is a six-section electric table that is suitable for postural re-education as well as active and passive treatments based on myofascial release techniques and postural gymnastics. It is designed with variable height and backrest tilt assisted by electric motor.
This table has many features including:
– Separate legs that can be tilted forward and backward, also individually, with central joint to enhance the effectiveness of lower limb therapies.
– It comes with six sections and “camel hump” and Trendelenburg positions, providing versatility for different symmetric or asymmetric flexion/extension postures.
– Perfect stability ensures efficient energy transfer, even during the most intensive treatments.
– Comes with four 360° retractable castor wheels that make it easy to move the table within the clinic for maximum flexibility.
– Optional 360° perimeter control facilitates height adjustment offering maximum operator comfort.
– Convenient activation system via easy-to-operate levers.
– Adjustable sections with servo-assisted system comprising one or more gas springs
Dimensions: 196 x 65 x (h)49-94 cm
Adjustable Height: From 49cm to 94cm
Backrest/ Leg Adjustment: Gas spring assisted
Upholstery: Fire-retardant padding and upholstery
Motor Thrust Force: 8000N for height & 60000N for backrest
Control: Hand Switch
– Peripheral Control Option
– Wheel Option
– Peripheral Control and Wheel Options
Safe Working Load: 250 kg
Maximum Capacity: 320 kg