A foldable walking stick is used as a means of support for people with reduced mobility. It is recommended for people who require help and support while walking, as well as for maintaining balance after an injury to the lower limbs or torso. Thanks to the length adjustment and the possibility of folding into three parts, it is very convenient in everyday use.
– Lacquered wood handle
– Hand strap
– Step length adjustment
– Lightweight aluminum shaft with a rubber cap
– Possibility of folding into three parts.
Benefits of using a walking stick:
– It is lightweight, therefore easy to carry around and transport
– Protects your joints from the impact of walking
– It aids in balance and stability
– Reduces pain and discomfort in various joints while walking
– Canes are adaptable to the size of the individual. Due to this, they are suitable for people of all shapes and sizes.
– They are inexpensive
– Easy to use on rough terrain
– Increases stamina, allowing for increased health
– With the increase of mobility, comes an increase in oxygen levels as the individual is more mobile
– May help diminish hip pain
– Gives individuals back their independence
– Height adjustment: 78 – 88 cm
– Load: 90 kg
– Weight: 0.38 kg
We also have an adjustable walking stick, that will also help with balance and independence.