A shower stool works to help a person, who has reduced mobility, to take a shower, enabling them to sit down. It has integrated handles for extra support. This chair is recommended for people with reduced mobility, which prevents or hinders independent performance of everyday activities. People who are suffering from sports injuries like a broken ankle, broken leg and other lower limb injuries, would benefit from this stool. The stool is recommended for use in the shower, bathtub, bathroom and other humid rooms, at home and in a hospital.
What are the benefits of using a shower stool?
– It reduces your risk of falling while showering
– Allows you to take a shower in comfort
– Improves independence
– It increases balance and reduces the strain on the body while showering injures
– Improves hygiene
– The stool also supports careers and reduces the strain on their bodies
– Aluminum frame;
– Wide seat made from PVC;
– Integrated handles in the seat;
– Height-adjustable legs;
– Non-slip rubber caps;
– Equipped with tool free kit for easy assemble.
Overall Width: 49cm
Seat Height: 36-46cm
Seat Dimensions: 49cm x 29cm
Maximum Load: 136kg
For a lighter, more convenient chair, try our Shower Stool (round).