This tripod walking stick is used for rehabilitation and for those with reduced mobility. It is designed to support and add stability while walking. It is recommended to the elderly as an aid in keeping balance, improving walking comfort and reducing the risk of falling. By using the walking stick, it increases the return to activity of people with reduced mobility. It is lightweight and compact. Additionally, it is height adjustable, allowing for various people to use it. It increases quality of life and makes everyday life easier.
– Leg Spacing: 17cm
– Weight: 0.75kg
– Length 73- 93cm
– Max. user weight: 120kg
What are the benefits of using a tripod walking stick?
– They are strudy
– Lightweight alternative to regular sticks and canes
– Improves stability for those with reduced mobility
– Supports the weight of the body
– Multiple legs means it can stand up without being propped up
– Decreases pain while walking
– Additionally, it increases confidence and gives the user increased independence
What to consider when choosing the right mobility aid
– Is it the right height for you?
– Are you going to hold it in your left or right hand? Various aids may only be for one side hand
– Do you need the walking stick to stand up by itself?
– How much stability do you need from it?
– Do you also need a seat with it?
Take a look at our various other Walking Aids.