This walking stick with seat is made of aluminium. The seat is made of plastic and the legs are height-adjustable. The cane is a technical aid for mobility. It serves to facilitate walking, increase stability, and reduce fatigue while walking on the legs. Furthermore, it works to take the weight of the affected leg.
– Structure: Aluminium
– Seat: Plastic
– Handle: Plastic
– Total height as a stick: 86-93cm
– Total height as seat: 73-80cm
– Seat-floor height: 50-56cm
– Weight: 1.07kg
– Maximum supported weight: 100kg
Never unfold and use your seat cane on:
1. Soft ground
2. Cracked pavement
3. Uneven terrain
– It must be used on flat surfaces, otherwise it may tip over and cause possible injury.
– Check the stability of the pole before use.
– Always make sure all screws are in place and tight before use.
– Do not use the seat cane if the rubber tips are broken, torn or missing.
– Sit facing the handle with the handle between your legs.
For extra stability, try our Adjustable Walking Stick with Flashlight.