This medical tape is an elastic bandage with zinc oxide adhesive. It is very durable and moreover, it has high adhesiveness that adheres securely to the skin. The tape is characterised by the spreading of the “comb” glue, this allows the skin to breathe under the tape. Due to this, it can be used for functional bandaging / taping to immobilise and support bandages used to mend sprains or joint trauma. Furthermore, it is also designed for protective joint bandages ensuring correct locking and maximum hold.
- Easy unrolling
- Strong hold
- Simplicity of tearing
- Excellent adhesiveness
What is the benefits of using zinc oxide tape?
– This tape is very durable and comfortable to wear
– It has high adhesiveness, allowing the tape to adheres securely to the skin
– The tape spreads around the area, like a “comb”, as it is being applied. Therefore, this allows the skin to breathe under the bandage.
– Additionally, it can tolerate humid environments along with friction
– It immobilises and supports sprains, and joints affected by trauma
– Assists the body in healing wounds
– Works to prevent injuries
– Limits bruises and blisters
– It is suitable for athletes, sports players and also physiotherapists
– Lastly, it has antiseptic properties that contributes to wound care
In addition to sports tape, pre-wrap tape should be used for added comfort and support.