The PowerFlex cohesive bandage is an elastic bandage that is applied directly to the skin without the need for adherents. It is used by the players in many different sports. Both sports trainers and physical therapists prefer to use the PowerFlex bandage instead of regular bandages due to its strong and long lasting usage.
What are the benefits of using PowerFlex cohesive bandage?
– Stronger, more comfortable and easier to apply than traditional adhesive tape
– Easy to tear
– Does not come off with sweat
PowerFlex Properties for sport:
– Offers reliable support without restricting player movements or proper circulation
– It is breathable and sweat resistant, it does not come off even if the area of application is wet
– It is light and flexible, it adjusts to the limb without increasing its volume or hindering mobility
– Tears easily by hand and sticks to itself for fast and efficient taping
– Keeps tendons and ligaments protected, without limiting the player
– Soft and comfortable with excellent cushioning properties
– Stays in place once applied
– Leaves no sticky residue
– Does not stick to skin, socks or shoes
– It is ideal for maintaining braces for knees, for bandaging shoulders, for stopping bleeding, for bandaging hands, wrists and thumbs. Also for compressions after injury.
Why not check out our range of bandages today!