The Elastic Ankle Support is made of an orthopaedic compression fabric in a seamless system. The anatomical shape is properly adjusted to the ankle joint and influences the direction of compression and precise stabilisation. The modern and spacious fabric allows free air access to the patient’s skin and the removal of excess heat and moisture, which limits the development of bacterial flora.
When should I use an ankle support?
– If you are suffering with joint pain syndromes caused by overloads and microtraumas
– When you have slight sprains and strains of ligaments
– If you have chronic instability
What are the benefits of wearing an ankle support?
– It will take pressure off the injured area
– It will help relieve pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
– Used in the rehabilitation state after surgery or injury
– Prevents your ankle and foot from overextending
– Compresses the area around the ankle to increase blood flow
– May be used in sports to cushion to landing or when diving for a ball
– Helpful in sports also for cramps
(circumference of ankle)
S- 21-23 cm
M- 23-25 cm
L- 25-27 cm
XL- 27-29 cm
If you are a sports lover, you may also need an Elastic Knee Support for added protection of your muscles and ligaments.