This soft Orthopaedic collar is made of anatomically shaped foam. Therefore, it supports and holds the neck in a comfortable and stable position. It is used in the rehabilitation of the neck from whiplash and neck sprains. The soft material of the collar, avoids irritation of the neck and face. It can been worn during X-rays as it permeable to the rays. The Orthopaedic collar can be closed and adjusted individually with Velcro fastened tape. Due to the use of high-quality materials, it is durable and comfortable to use.
When should I use a collar:
If you have:
– Degeneration of cervical vertebrae;
– Acute and chronic neck pain syndromes;
– Twisted cervical vertebrae;
– Injuries of intervertebral discs.
– Anatomically profiled foam;
– Circumference adjustment and Velcro fastening;
– X rays permeable
What are the benefits of using a soft orthopaedic collar?
– It allows for some movement, this is mainly forward and backwards. While, still limiting side to side movement.
– Durable and comfortable to use.
– Provides support for chronic neck pain.
Technical data of the Orthopaedic Collar:
Please always consult a medical professional before using any neck bracing.
Neck injuries may lead to back pain. If you are suffering with back pain, try our Lumbosacral Back Brace. This relieves and stabilises the spine.