The Lumbosacral Brace with supporting straps is made of elastic compression fabric fastened with Velcro at the front and flexible underwires, that relieve and stabilise the spine, as well as a system of tightening belts that allow you to adjust the stabilisation force. The compression fabric, thanks to its spatial structure, allows very good discharge of excess heat and moisture, and at the same time constant air access to the patient’s skin. The height of the lumbosacral brace is appropriate for stabilising the spine in the lumbar region.
- elastic compression fabric
- flexible stays which relieve and stabilise the spine
- crossed strengthening straps
- height of the corset is appropriate to stabilise the lumbar segment of spine
- Beige in colour so it can be worn under clothes without being noticeable.
When should I use a back brace:
- inflammation of the joints of the spine
- overload pains
- degenerative changes
- neuropathic and root syndromes
- states of increased, painful tension in the back muscles
- in postoperative treatment
- in the process of post-traumatic rehabilitation
(circumference of trunk)
L- 90-100 cm
XL- 100-110 cm
XXL- 110-120 cm
XXXL- 120-135 cm
Another one of our popular brace is the Elastic Knee Brace.