The knee brace stabilises the kneecap. It is made of flexible material with very good properties in terms of air permeability and moisture management. It has a hole in the central part with a foam ring for positioning the orthosis and relieving the kneecap. Additionally, the knee brace is equipped with lateral spiral stays ensuring safe and stable guidance of the joint during its bending and straightening. The anatomical shape of the orthosis ensures that it adheres very well.
- elastic material
- opening in the central part of the brace with foamed ring
- lateral spiral stays
- Velcro fastening.
Benefits of the patella knee brace:
– Holds the patella/ kneecap in place
– Reduces swelling
– Increases blood flow at the site of the injury
– Increases lymph drainage at the site of the injury
When should I use a patella knee brace:
you suffer with:
– patellar lesions
– rheumatic inflammation of the knee joint
– primary kneecap apex syndrome
– patellar dislocation
– slight ligament insufficiency
– prevention of overloads and injuries
The size is determined by measuring the knee circumference around the patella.
Size Circ. of patella
S 34-36 cm
M 36-38 cm
L 38-41 cm
XL 41-44 cm
XXL 44-47 cm
Why not also try our Elastic Knee Support.