The kneecap stabilizing orthosis is made of flexible material with very good properties in terms of air permeability and moisture management. It has a hole in the central part with a foam ring for positioning the orthosis and relieving the kneecap. Additionally, it is equipped with lateral spiral stays ensuring safe and stable guidance of the joint during its bending and straightening. The anatomical shape of the orthosis ensures that it adheres very well.
- elastic material
- opening in the central part of the brace with foamed ring
- lateral spiral stays
- Velcro fastening.
Indications for the use of the orthosis:
- patellar lesions
- rheumatic inflammation of the knee joint
- primary kneecap apex syndrome
- patellar dislocation
- slight ligament insufficiency
- prevention of overloads and injuries
The size is determined by measuring the knee circumference around the patella.
Size Circ. of patella
S 34-36 cm
M 36-38 cm
L 38-41 cm
XL 41-44 cm
XXL 44-47 cm