A folding commode chair with quick-release is an auxiliary equipment that helps the user to perform toiletry requirements. It is recommended for people who have problems with independent movement, dysfunctions and mobility limitations, and for people who have lost the ability to sit down and stand up independently. The chair performs a toilet function due to the fact that it is equipped with a sanitary container under the seat. It facilitates the physiological and care activities of the user.
– steel folding frame;
– toilet bucket;
– height adjustable-legs;
– anti-sliding rubber tips.
– comfortable handles
What are the benefits of using a commode chair?
– It has no water or drainage supply. Therefore, it can be easily transports to where it is required.
– Helps people who can not travel to the bathroom because they are ill or frail.
– It is a more private and dignified alternative to a bedpan or urinal
– It is useful for people who suffer with incontinence and cannot reach the toilet in time
Overall Width: 57cm
Inner Width: 45cm
Overall Depth: 50cm
Seat height from the ground: 40-54cm
Overall Height: 66-80cm
Seat Dimensions: 33cm x 37cm
Maximum Capacity: 135kg
Other toileting aids include a raised toilet seat.