The raised toilet seat is an auxiliary product that facilitates the use of the toilet by the user. The product is intended for people with reduced mobility, with problems standing up or sitting down, as well as after hip surgery. This toilet seat is placed on top of the toilet to allow the user to reach the toilet easier as it stops the user bending too low to sit down. They provide increased stability to the individual and also ease the strain on careers. This seat also comes with a lid.
Benefits of using a raised toilet seat:
– Increased stability while using the toilet
– They are easy to fit on to your toilet. Most toilet seats are universal, meaning it will fit both round and oval toilet bowls.
– Increased confidence
– Reduced impact on joints
– Better career safety
– height 10 cm;
– durable material;
– easy to clean and resistant to stains and smells;
– modern fixing system;
– anti-sliding protection;
– fits to most toilet bowls.
– Inner seat dimensions; 21 cm x 26 cm
– Outer seat dimensions: 36,5 cm x 40,5 cm
– Height: 10 cm
– Weight: 1.4 kg
– Maximum capacity: 120 kg
+/- 0,5 cm – 1 cm