Grab rails are designed to give extra security around the home to a person who is suffering with reduced mobility. They have circular plates that are fixed into the wall with screws. The grab rail tube that runs along the length of the wall contain grips. Therefore, providing better grip for the user, even with wet hands. Furthermore, no electrical earthing is required. The bathroom is one of the most hazardous rooms in the house for trips and falls, from wet surfaces to low toilets and baths. It makes it very hard to get in and out, especially for people with reduced balance. Fitting a grab rail will ultimately relieve some of that fear and anxiousness, and therefore, give the user and their family better piece of mind. Grab rails are designed to supports people’s weight.
What are the benefits of using a Grab Rail?
– They reduce the risk of falling
– They take the pressure off your limbs like your knees, joints, back
– Offers confidence and piece of mind to the user
– Improves quality of life, therefore, lessening the negative emotional impact of reduced mobility.
– It becomes safer to move around, especially in bathrooms
– Provides extra support
– Adds balance in area when you are unsteady
Available in three lengths:
For added comfort and support, try out Raised Toilet Seat.