A shower stool works to help a person, who has reduced mobility, to take a shower, enabling them to sit down. It has integrated handles for extra support. This chair is recommended for people with reduced mobility, which prevents or hinders independent performance of everyday activities. People who are suffering from sports injuries like a broken ankle, broken leg and other lower limb injuries, would benefit from this stool. The stool is recommended for use in the shower, bathtub, bathroom and other humid rooms, at home and in a hospital.
What are the benefits of using a shower stool?
– It reduces your risk of falling while showering
– Allows you to take a shower in comfort
– Improves independence
– It increases balance and reduces the strain on the body while showering injures
– Improves hygiene
– The stool also supports careers and reduces the strain on their bodies
– aluminum frame;
– seat made of durable PVC;
– height adjustable legs;
– non-slip rubber caps.
– assembly facilitating system (tool free) for easy installation.
Overall width: 33 cm
Seat height: 36 – 54 cm
Seat diameter: 32 cm
Weight: 1.6 kg
Load capacity: 136 kg
For a more chair with more support, try our Shower Stool with handles.