The Delicate Orthopaedic Pillow Morpheus provides a feeling of exceptional softness. It provides adequate support and the correct position of the cervical spine and head during sleep. Thanks to the use of thermoelastic foam (“with memory”), the pillow perfectly adapts to the body under the influence of its weight and temperature. It does not cause unnecessary pressure that can lead to bruises, which gives a feeling of exceptional comfort. In addition, the cushion is height-adjustable; just remove one layer of foam if the pillow is too high. The pillow also allows you to sleep on your back and on your side, and it individually adjusts to your body shape. It is the perfect solution for people looking for comfort while they sleep.
It is intended for people:
- who want to improve their quality of sleep
- having problems resulting from the incorrect position of the neck and head during sleep (e.g. back pain, muscle tension, tingling and numbness in the limbs, etc.)
- who need stable support for the head and cervical spine during sleep, while reducing pressure on the body
- requiring the sensation of extraordinary softness and very high comfort of sleep on a pillow that adapts to the shape of the head
- with delicate skin and blood vessels (the pillow reduces pressure on the neck and bruises)
- for all body shapes and height, for back and side sleepers
|dimensions (the bottom part)||48 x 32.5 x 13 cm|
|dimensions||48 x 32.5 x 11 cm|
For those of you who like to travel, why not check out our Reha Fund Travel Orthopaedic Pillow.