The Comfortable Orthopaedic pillow is a memory foam neck pillow that provides adequate support and the correct position of the cervical spine and head during sleep, while providing a high level of comfort. Thanks to the use of thermoelastic foam (“with memory”), the pillow perfectly adapts to the body under the influence of its weight and temperature. It does not cause unnecessary pressure that can lead to bruises. In addition, the pillow is height adjustable; you can remove one layer of foam if the pillow is too high. The Reha Fund Comfortable Orthopaedic pillow also allows you to sleep on your back and on your side, and it individually adjusts to your body shape.
Intended for people:
- who value prophylaxis of healthy sleep
- having problems resulting from incorrect position of the neck and head during sleep (e.g. back pain, muscle tension, tingling and numbness in the limbs, etc.)
- who need stable support for the head and cervical spine during sleep, while reducing pressure on the body
- requiring high comfort of sleep on a pillow (the pillow adapts to the shape of the head)
- with delicate skin and blood vessels (the pillow reduces pressure on the neck and bruises)
- for all body shapes and height, for back and side sleepers
|dimensions (the bottom part)||48x30x14 cm|
Why not try our Reha Fund Classic Orthopaedic Pillow.