- athletic (rigid) taping
- sports injuries prevention
- protecting the joints from excessive mobility after the injury, which allows for activity continuation
- protection of the areas exposed to abrasions
- non-elastic, breathable tape made of cotton
- line acrylic coating
- serrated edges – no need for scissors
- alternate arrangement of the stripes covered with glue and those without it form grooves that allow free sweat and water flow. that reduces the tape’s sensitivity and increases its resistance to environmental conditions.