A travel orthopaedic pillow made of thermoelastic foam, perfect for people who often sleep outside the home.
Small and handy – perfect to take with you to the hotel. Especially recommended for people who require prophylaxis of healthy sleep, people with a pressure-sensitive neck and skin prone to bruising. For stationary use in recreational facilities.
Designed for people of any body build and height, for people who sleep on their back or on their side.
The Morpheus Travel orthopaedic pillow provides adequate support and the correct position of the cervical spine and head during sleep. Thanks to the use of thermoelastic foam (“with memory”), the pillow perfectly adapts to the body under the influence of its weight and temperature. It does not cause unnecessary pressure that can lead to bruises, which gives a feeling of exceptional comfort. In addition, the pillow is height adjustable – just remove one layer of foam if the pillow is too high. The pillow also allows you to sleep on the back and on the side and to individually adjust it to the body shape.
Designed for people ideal for frequent travelers small, handy, easy to pack
- made of thermoelastic foam
- who value prophylaxis of healthy sleep
- having problems resulting from incorrect position of the neck and head during sleep (e.g. back pain, muscle tension, tingling and numbness in the limbs, etc.)
- who need stable support for the head and cervical spine during sleep, while reducing pressure on the body
- requiring high comfort of sleep on a pillow (the pillow adapts to the shape of the head)
- with delicate skin and blood vessels (the pillow reduces pressure on the neck and bruises) \
- for all body shapes and height, for supine and side sleepers
- has height adjustment
|dimensions (with bottom part)||30 x 25 x 14 cm|
|dimensions||30 x 25 x 10 cm|