This travel Orthopaedic pillow is made of thermoelastic foam, it is perfect for people who often sleep away from home. It is small and easily packed away. This is perfect to take with you when you travel. It is especially recommended for people who require a great amount of healthy sleep, people with a pressure-sensitive neck and skin prone to bruising. it is for stationary use in recreational facilities. It is small, handy and easy to pack. Therefore, it is ideal for people who are frequent travelers.
The Morpheus Travel Orthopaedic Pillow provides adequate support and the correct position of the cervical spine and head during sleep. Thanks to the use of thermoelastic foam (“with memory”), the pillow perfectly adapts to the body under the influence of its weight and temperature. It does not cause unnecessary pressure that can lead to bruises, which gives a feeling of exceptional comfort. In addition, the pillow is height adjustable; just remove one layer of foam if the pillow is too high. The pillow also allows you to sleep on your back and on your side, and it individually adjusts to the body shape.
It is designed for people:
- who want to improve their quality of sleep
- having problems resulting from incorrect position of the neck and head during sleep (e.g. back pain, muscle tension, tingling and numbness in the limbs, etc.)
- who need stable support for the head and cervical spine during sleep, while reducing pressure on the body
- requiring high comfort of sleep on a pillow (the pillow adapts to the shape of the head)
- with delicate skin and blood vessels (the pillow reduces pressure on the neck and bruises)
- for all body shapes and height, for back and side sleepers
|dimensions (the bottom part)||30 x 25 x 14 cm|
|dimensions||30 x 25 x 10 cm|
Check out our other range of Orthopaedic pillows here.