The pedal exerciser is used in the rehabilitation process of patients who require re-learning of motor functions and improving mobility skills. It can be used in hospitals, rehabilitation centres and at home as a device for rehabilitation or individual recreation.
– power coated steel frame;
– long lever of torque;
– resistance strap mechanism;
– wide range of adjustment;
– designed for various groups of patients;
-four anti-sliding pads;
– Velcro straps for feet;
– medical device / CE.
What are the benefits of using a pedal exerciser?
– You can work on your rehabilitation from the comfort of your own home.
– Strengthens leg muscles
– It is a low impact exercise
– It can also be used to strengthen arm muscles
– Improves heart fitness. Additionally, it improves joint health for those suffering with knee pain
– It is more affordable than a regular exercise bike.
– It is lightweight. Therefore, easy to transport and also store away, out of sight.
– The pedal exerciser reduces the risk of muscle loss. Commonly found in people who are immobile.
– They come in different resistance levels. Therefore, accommodating people of every height and exercise level.
Another low-impact piece of exercise equipment is the Pilates Circle. This will increase your upper arms and core strength.