The product is dedicated to people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, in particular for people staying in a sitting or lying position for a long time.
The anti-bedsore cushion is used to relieve the part of the body that is exposed to constant pressure, e.g. when sitting in a wheelchair for a long time, which results in pressure ulcers. The use of a pillow is recommended to relieve the coccyx, buttocks and pelvis. The pillow is equipped with a retractable valve that allows you to independently adjust the hardness of the pillow thanks to the possibility of inflating or releasing air from the inside of the pillow.
Benefits of using a pillow:
- help in maintaining proper blood circulation;
- reducing the risk of pressure ulcers;
- improved seating comfort;
- help in ensuring proper air circulation.
- Easy to use – the two-layer mesh cover is breathable and can be washed in the washing machine if necessary;
- Pump – thanks to the included pump, you can easily and quickly inflate the pillow as you like;
- Practical – the cushion is inserted into an airy cover where it can conveniently be zipped. The cushion, which was made of extremely breathable mesh material and a mesh structure, is additionally equipped with a non-slip bottom. The cover also has a comfortable handle that makes it easy to carry the pillow and Velcro for easy installation of the pillow on the seat, which prevents it from moving
- cover with carrying handle
- a pump
- Velcro fasteners
Maximum capacity: 120 kg
Dimensions: 42 x 42 cm +/- 10 mm when inflated
Height: 4 cm +/- 10 mm when inflated
Pillow weight: 0.65 kg