The air adjustable cushion is used on the seat of the wheelchair. It is recommended for prevention of bedsores. Moreover, it helps to maintain the correct posture and provides additional stabilisation.
The cushion is used when sitting for in a wheelchair. The pillow is self-inflating and is recommended to relieve pressure on the coccyx, buttocks and also their pelvis. You can change the hardness of the pillow by opening and closing the valve. Furthermore, the pillow is equipped with a seat belt that allows you to securely attach the cushion to the wheelchair. This limits the amount of movement the pillow has while actively using the wheelchair.
Benefits of using an air adjustable cushion:
– help in maintaining proper blood circulation;
– improved seating comfort;
– help in ensuring proper air circulation.
– Valve: Due to the added vale, the cushion can be inflated or deflated to the individuals liking.
– Lastly, it is practical: The cushion is inserted into an airy cover where it can conveniently be zipped.
-self-inflating pneumatic chambers system;
-cover made of vapour permeable and anti-sliding fabric;
-including belt with buckle for cushion fixing;
-ergonomic and also durable.
– Depth: 40cm
– Height: 8 cm
– Width: 46 cm
– Maximum Load: 150 kg
Finally, check out Medpoints range of wheelchairs today.